Grilled Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 6 very small, boned chicken breasts, or 3 large ones cut in half
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsps grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 large lemon
- 6 tbsps olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper to taste
- Put the chicken breasts in a shallow bowl.
- Mix garlic, salt, sugar, mustard and vinegar with lime and lemon juices.
- Blend well.
- Whisk in olive oil and add pepper.
- Pour over the chicken and turn over.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 1 hour before you want to cook it, and let it come to room temperature.
- Grill the chicken breasts for approximately 4 minutes per side or until done.
Tags: #easy chicken marinade #grilled chicken #grilled chicken breast marinade #grilled chicken breasts #grilled chicken recipes #grilled marinated chicken breasts #healthy grilled chicken recipes #marinated chicken #marinated chicken breasts #simple grilled chicken recipes #simple marinade for chicken