- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp. lemon
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 c. flour of your choice
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- Sprinkle of paprika
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Mix egg with 1 tablespoon lemon.
- Mix flour with garlic powder and paprika.
- Dip chicken in egg, then flour mixture.
- Place immediately in frying pan with melted butter.
- Fry chicken in the pan until golden brown.
- While it is cooking, dissolve boiling water together with bouillon cube and lemon juice.
- After chicken is browned, pour bouillon mixture over chicken.
- Simmer gently covered for 20 minutes.
NOTE: Liquid mixture can be doubled if you wish to have more gravy.
Tags: #best chicken piccata #chicken breasts #chicken piccata #chicken piccata recipe #chicken recipe #easy chicken piccata #easy chicken piccata recipe #fried chicken #healthy chicken piccata #recipe with chicken