Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. deboned, skinned chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 pkg. broccoli, flowerets or cut broccoli
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 2/3 c. rice
- Cook chicken in the oil until done, approx. 5-7 minutes (can also check with a meat thermometer).
- Add broth, broccoli and soup and bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in rice, cover and remove from heat.
- Let it sit 5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Tags: #best chicken divan recipe #chicken casserole #chicken dinner #Chicken Divan #chicken divan from scratch #chicken divan recipe #chicken divan recipe with rice #chicken divan recipes with fresh broccoli #chicken divan with rice #chicken lunch #chicken recipe #easy chicken divan #recipe with chicken