Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 oz of sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1/2 lb of spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan (or Cheddar) cheese
- 1 cup of soft bread crumbs
- 3 pcs of chicken breast fillets - skinned, cooked and sliced into chunks
- 2 tbsps of softened butter
- 10 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (1/2 oz each)
- Break the spaghetti into 2-3 inch portions. Cook it as stated in the package instructions until al dente.
- Drain the spaghetti, and transfer it to a strainer.
- Wash the spaghetti under cold running water; and then drain it again. Let it cool.
- Preheat the oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the mushroom soup, chicken and mushrooms altogether into one large bowl and whisk it until smooth.
- Add in the spaghetti with the mushroom soup mixture and combine well.
- Transfer the spaghetti and mushroom soup mix into an oiled casserole (2.5 quarts).
- Combine the softened butter, crumbs, and grated Parmesan in a small mixing bowl. Mix it well until smooth.
- Pour the mixture on top of the spaghetti.
- Bake for 45 minutes or up to an hour, until the surface turns light brown.
Tags: #baked chicken #baked chicken casserole recipe #baked chicken recipe #best chicken Tetrazzini #cheesy chicken #cheesy chicken casserole #cheesy chicken Tetrazzini #chicken tetrazzini #healthy chicken recipes #healthy chicken tetrazzini #tetrazzini #tetrazzini recipe